VFX Editor - Senior
- Montreal, QC, Canada
Our teams in Montreal, and throughout our global network of studios, produce creative, visually stunning and technically challenging VFX and digital projects of the highest quality, and we are looking for candidates with a desire to be involved in the success of these projects.
- Managing the internal edits of film sequences and shots
- Overseeing ingestion and processing of incoming client material
- Running client and internal screening room review sessions
- Sending completed work to clients or other facilities
- Creating in-house reels including annual company reels, show reels, technical breakdowns, and awards reels
- Previous experience in an editorial environment, preferably in visual effects
- Proven organizational experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience with Linux
- Basic understanding of color science
- Knowledge of Avid, Premiere, and Nuke
- Experience with a variety of film and HD formats
- Strong technical background and experience
- Most of all we are looking for a candidate with passion, patience, and a willingness to learn.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.