- Vancouver, BC, Canada
With offices all over the globe, MPC is one of the world's leading visual effects studios, creating high-end VFX for the advertising and feature film industries. We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come to work every day with the desire to be a part of some of the best work in the industry.
Our teams in Vancouver, and throughout our global network of studios, produce creative, visually stunning and technically challenging VFX and digital projects of the highest quality, and we are looking for candidates with a desire to be involved in the success of these projects.
Our Production team are responsible for managing the artists, schedules and client expectations of all of our film VFX work.
If you have a passion for production then we want to hear from you - all levels are welcome!
You would be an absolute superstar if you possessed the following skills:
- Proven experience as a Producer on feature film projects in an established VFX facility
- An ability to manage and cater for client expectations
- Business acumen and an ability to balance financial responsibilities and negotiations
- Thorough understanding of CG production pipelines and post production in general
- Strong communication skills
- Filemaker Pro, Project and Excel
Whilst we may not have a suitable vacancy within our Production team at the time you apply we will ensure that we keep in touch for future opportunities. If we do have a position we think would interest you then we will be in touch really soon!
If you would like to keep up to date with recruitment activities at MPC then please join us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
We look forward to working with you in the future!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.