Senior VFX Editor
- Adelaide SA, Australia
Mill Film is a newly launched visual effects studio with locations in Adelaide- Australia, Bangalore- India and Montreal- Canada, working on VFX for feature films and episodic content. With talent diversity and equality at the heart of Mill Film’s culture, we want to inspire the next generation of visual effects artists, to create a dynamic pool of talent and work with the latest technologies on ground-breaking productions.
Mill Film builds inclusion and diversity into the foundation of the studio. We believe that inclusion and diversity are the solution to delivering excellence in creative VFX for our clients. We foster a culture of respectful candor, where artists, production and technologists come together to build a talent community devoted to realizing industry leading VFX solutions for feature and episodic content for major Studios.
- Managing the internal edits of film sequences and shots
- Overseeing ingestion and processing of incoming client material
- Running client and internal screening room review sessions
- Sending completed work to clients or other facilities
- Creating in-house reels including annual company reels, show reels, technical breakdowns, and awards reels
- Previous experience in an editorial environment, preferably in visual effects
- Proven organizational experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience with Linux
- Basic understanding of color science
- Knowledge of Avid, Premiere, and Nuke
- Experience with a variety of film and HD formats
- Strong technical background and experience
- Most of all we are looking for a candidate with passion, patience, and a willingness to learn.