Mr X - Assets Roadshow 2019
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
A. Modeling - Artists are responsible for creating 3D models which artistically meet the brief but also technically meet the needs of other departments.
- Passion for modelling and can use Maya
- Previous experience with Linux
- Previous experience with Mari
- Knowledge of Mudbox and/or ZBrush
- Previous experience in a VFX environment
- Previous education or experience in traditional arts
- Previous experience working with scanned reference, photos or other artwork to create textures
- Knowledge of shading
B. Texturing - Artists are responsible for painting photo-real textures and relevant maps for other surface effects to be mapped to 3D objects. If you have a passion for texturing and can use Maya, Photoshop and Bodypaint then we want to hear from you.
- Maya (must)
- Mudbox, Nuke
- 3d Coat/Topogun
- UV Layout
- Body paint
- Strong artistry & good eye for detail
- 5+years of experience modelling/texturing props or characters for VFX, full CG movies or Games. Photo real work would be a benefit.
- In-depth knowledge of Maya and solid experience in Zbrush, Mari or similar sculpting,texturing tools.
- Proficiency in Photoshop and a basic understanding of UV's and Modelling/Texturing is a must.
- A good understanding of human and animal anatomy
- A desire to work in the fast paced advertising industry
If you would like to keep up to date with recruitment activities at Mr X then please join us on Facebook and follow us on LinkedIn & Twitter.