Production Operations Associate - Senior
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, in
MPC have been one of the global leaders in VFX for over 25 years and counting, with industry-leading facilities in London, Vancouver, Montréal, Los Angeles, New York, Amsterdam, Paris, Shanghai and Bangalore Renowned for adding visual wonder and creative expertise to the advertising, film and entertainment industries, some of our most famous projects include blockbuster movies such as The Jungle Book, Fantastic Beasts, Alien: Covenant, Ghost in the Shell, the Harry Potter franchise, Prometheus and Life of Pi. MPC's advertising campaigns include work for brands such as Samsung, Coca Cola, Sony, John Lewis and Channel 4. Our broad range of skill-sets provide a multitude of creative solutions, including concept design, pre-viz, shoot supervision, 2D compositing, 3D/CG effects, animation, motion design, software development, digital & experiential production, colour grading for advertising and any combination of these services.
Production Operations Manager
Manage usage and allocation of MPC Film digital render resources.
- Dynamic management of farm resources based on forecasted allocation and production deadlines
- Error checking and troubleshooting a technical problems related to render.
- Coordinating communication between Production, Systems and Render TDs for render issues
- Global support, at times providing coverage for other MPC Film sites after-hours and on weekends.
- Following standard operating procedures
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required.
- Should be ready to work in shifts as & when required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.