Software Analyst- Junior
- Bengaluru, India
You are few steps away from joining the World class team who brought out the epic “The Jungle Book”. With offices all over the globe, MPC is one of the world's leading visual effects studios, creating high-end VFX for feature film and advertising industries. We are constantly looking for the best talents in the world, enthusiastic people that come to work every day with the desire to be a part of some of the best work in the industry.
Working at the cutting edge of visual effects requires research and development of new techniques and this is the responsibility of our Software team. We are starting Global software support from Bangalore, for this we are seeking for dynamic, challenge seeking software professionals to contribute for this team and be a part of making of the world class feature film production. We are looking for someone embarking on the first steps of their career in VFX and software development. You’ll be able to contribute directly to the success and timely delivery of some of the most technically challenging and widely recognized movies in production.
To work hand-in-hand with our artists and senior engineers, providing support for the tools and technologies used to create the stunning imagery for our films. It is a highly dynamic environment, which requires a cool head, creative thinking and pragmatic problem solving. The team needs people who are able to take initiative, and help troubleshoot and debug our software stack - our environment thrives on the ability to communicate complex problems in a simple form to team members, stakeholders and all the way through to users of the system.
- Working with both artists and developers to understand production needs and provide front-line support.
- Quick and professional support turnaround for India, Canada, UK artists.
- Troubleshooting for any software issues, bugs and suggesting solutions or escalation.
- Improves functions by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedure.
- Technical and end user documentation to help improve the spread of knowledge at MPC.
Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience with C++/Python.
- Experience with Linux (or other Unix) operating system.
- Good understanding of computer graphics, 3D software packages, 3D math or simulation technologies an added bonus.
- Experience in a technical customer support role a plus.
- Highly committed and able to work independently and as a team.
- Positive attitude towards learning.
- Extremely organized with good communication skills and an excellent attention to detail.
- Deadline orientated and ability to remain calm in a fast-paced and highly pressure environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in the dynamic world of visual effects. If you are an ambitious software developer looking for an opportunity to work with cutting edge technology then we look forward to your application - please apply online.