- London, United Kingdom
MPC is a leading player in VFX, responsible for creating some of the phenomenal effects for legendary titles such as The Jungle Book, Blade Runner 2049 and the X Men series. We have studios all over the globe with teams of creative experts and cutting edge digital knowhow.
We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the industry. Our teams in London, and throughout our global network of studios, produce creative, visually stunning and technically challenging VFX and digital projects of the highest quality, and we are looking for candidates with a desire to be involved in the success of these projects.
Film Runners at MPC:
MPC Film Runners are key members of our support teams who are responsible for helping ensure the smooth running of our Studios. Being a Production Runner at MPC is a great place to get started in VFX. If you have a passion for visual effects and are looking for your first opportunity in the industry then apply today.
MPC is a keen investor in talent & promoting within we look for all of our Production Runners to move into the VFX Production teams, with the first role being a production assistant.
The Production teams provide the backbone to our VFX Studios in terms of driving through our blockbuster film projects on time and on budget. If an opportunity like this interests and excites you then read on.
What is the role?
The Runner role at MPC is a varied, demanding yet rewarding position. No two days are the same, as you will be required to provide support in a buzzing and creative Studio environment. You'll get to know every inch of our Studio as you'll be constantly on the go which means you'll get a unique insight into how everything works as well as getting to know a wide cross-section of the staff that make up our Studio team.
- Providing a first-class hospitality service for our client visits
- Ensuring kitchen, communal areas, screening & meeting rooms are clean tidy
- Organizing staff meals when necessary
- Supporting the production teams with ad hoc tasks
What we are looking for?
- A friendly, enthusiastic, quick thinker who is able to use their initiative.
- Someone who is happy to roll up their sleeves up and work hard, juggle multiple tasks and get things done quickly and efficiently.
- A working knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet softwares (e.g. word, excel).
- Knowledge of visual effects would be good but not essential.
- Able to work shifts and availability for weekend work as required.
Whilst we may not have a suitable vacancy within our Running team at the time you apply we will ensure that we keep in touch for future opportunities.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.