- Toronto, ON, Canada
MR. X is composed of a unique and gifted team of artists, filmmakers and programmers devoted to the art, craft and technology of visual storytelling. Our talented staff, committed to quality above all else, has achieved some of the most original and photo-realistic visual effects and animation seen on film to date. If you have the imagination, talent and drive, then MR. X is looking for you.
Mr. X inc. is on the lookout for enthusiastic animators that are passionate about producing hyper-realistic VFX animation. We love the work we do and always strive to exceed client expectations.
From creatures to crashes, our effects animation work on feature film and high concept TV spans the spectrum from design through final animation.
Leveraging our production workflow, the Animator, working under the direction of the Animation Lead, will develop performance and movement for creatures, objects and characters in live action film and television productions.
- Create natural, realistic, polished motion using Maya.
- Creatively enhance shots and push animation performance.
- Engage with every stage of production including generating original concepts and designs, pre-visualization of complicated sequences and research and development.
- Proactively recognize problems and troubleshoot solutions.
- Meet deadlines.
- Minimum 3 years experience creating convincing performance and motion for live action feature film and/or television series.
- Strong sense of camera work and framing for full cg or previs sequences.
- Possess solid proficiency animating in Maya.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of all aspects of animation, including rigging.
- Must be detail oriented, organized, have good communication skills, and be able to independently handle a variety of tasks in an efficient manner.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.