- Vancouver, BC, Canada
With offices all over the globe, MPC is one of the world's leading visual effects studios, creating high-end VFX for the advertising and feature film industries. We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come to work every day with the desire to be a part of some of the best work in the industry.
Our teams in Vancouver, and throughout our global network of studios, produce creative, visually stunning and technically challenging VFX and digital projects of the highest quality, and we are looking for candidates with a desire to be involved in the success of these projects.
Technical Animators are responsible for delivering high quality cloth simulations, fur simulations and other character finishing tasks.
If you have a passion for character effects and can use Maya, nCloth and nHair then we want to hear from you, whether you've just graduated, are looking for new challenges or are used to leading teams of Technical Animators - all levels are welcome!
You would be an absolute superstar if you also possessed the following skills:
- Previous experience in a Linux-based environment
- Knowledge of Mel and/or Python as a minimum, knowledge of C++ an even greater bonus!
- Knowledge of Maya, nCloth and nHair a minimum, knowledge of Houdini a bonus
- Knowledge of Marvelous Designer
- Previous experience in a VFX environment
- Previous education or experience with Rigging
- Good problem solving skills
- General knowledge of physics, mathematics and anatomy
Whilst we may not have a suitable vacancy within our Technical Animation team at the time you apply, we will ensure that we keep in touch for future opportunities. If we do have a position we think would interest you, we will then be in touch really soon!
If you would like to keep up to date with recruitment activities at MPC, please join us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines