Lighting Creative Academy Adelaide
- Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
Technicolor Academy’s Creative Academies support the world’s leading visual effects studios including MPC Film, Mill Film, Mikros and Mr. X. We are continually looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come to work every day with the desire to be a part of some of the best work in the industry.
Our teams in Adelaide, and throughout our global network of studios, produce creative, visually stunning and technically challenging VFX and digital projects of the highest quality, and we are looking for candidates with a desire to be involved in the success of these projects.
You are applying to join the Technicolor Academy’s creative academy, and upon suessful completion of your training period you work within one of Technicolor’s studios. During the academy, we will assess your skill set and determine which business unit best suits you. We cannot guarantee you a space in a specific studio. However, we will endeavour to support your preference.
What do we offer?
- A full-time paid position with Technicolor with a contract of up to one year working as part of our team
- An extended training period of 8-10 weeks to get you up to the standard required to deliver first class VFX
- Dedicated mentoring from a senior team member.
- Intensive schooling on our proprietary software and general industry tools
- Upon successful completion of your 8-10 week training period, you transition on to the production floor at one of our studios; MPC Film, Mikros, MR.X or Mill Film
- Recent graduates of a VFX program or entry/junior level candidates looking for their first break in the VFX industry.
- Candidates ready to cross the bridge from learning into a professional career.
- Artists with a drive, passion and commitment to deliver first class VFX.
Applying: Please apply with your department specific demo reel and CV attached.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.