Production Assistant & Production Coordinator
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
We craft spectacular visual experiences in any space, on any screen.
Our Production teams are responsible for managing the artists, schedules and client expectations of all of our film VFX work.
This role is the glue for all of our creative teams. Whether in a dept or on a show, it is important this person is resilient, proactive and knows how to work cohesively as part of the bigger picture. A personable nature who knows how to be upbeat and motivate teams in a time of delivery.
- Experience within a deadline driven creative environment
- Clear confident communicator
- Adept in skillfully juggling tasks
- Organised and focused
- Experience in a VFX scheduling
- Experience at working in a large facility
- 2-7 years of relevant experience