Talent Acquisition Manager
- Adelaide SA, Australia
We saw a gap in the market, we wanted to give our artists a place to showcase their best work, for studios to operate on an even playing field to engage with global talent who work amongst the VFX, Advertising and Gaming industries.
You will work in a fast moving, innovative space to help grow and shape our future along with future of the studios.
We are changing the way people think about studio recruitment. Ten years ago the industry was just forming – Look how far technology has brought us, imagine where we will be in another ten years.
Our family of VFX brands includes: MPC Film, Mill Film, MR. X, and Mikros, based across the globe.
The Talent Acquisition Manager role involves working in partnership with the management teams across the Technicolor network to ensure that regional priorities are delivered in a timely manner. The key to this role is to deliver flexible, creative and responsive solutions to hire the best talent available, within budget and to meet production deadlines.
Success is achieved through building a talent network of artists and visual effects professionals. The suitable candidate will have experience building their network through the attendance of events, proactive headhunting, and the screening and mapping of talent within the industry.
- Use social networking, job boards, referrals and our internal network to source and headhunt prospective talent, capturing the information in our ATS
- Build and maintain relationships with prospective talent in order to establish a network in the industry to meet current and future hiring needs, promoting our attitude and working lifestyle
- Pre-screen applications for suitability, visa eligibility and present all relevant salary and availability details to department heads for review
- Ensure that all candidates are fed back to appropriately ensure that they have clear understanding of the decision and points for their development in-line with our global brand strategy
- Prepare offers, which meet candidate expectations, and align the skill level to the correct salary band/job, in line with department salary targets
- Attend recruitment events/road shows ensuring that the business is represented positively and professionally at all times and that artist information is collected effectively and updated in the recruitment database
- Be an ambassador for the business within the global artist community and provide clear, accurate and inspirational information to prospective talent. Drive and/or support the future talent strategy and associated initiatives
- Ensure a smooth on boarding of all new employees by passing all relevant joiner information to HR
- Liaise with HR and Crew Management to ensure that all legal requirements are being met and that the entire candidate experience is positive
- Is able to implement volume recruitment solutions to hire candidates globally
- Has experience of working with candidate tracking software and social networking as a recruitment tool for generating candidates
- Demonstrates the ability to build relationships both internally and externally
- Has a good working knowledge of legal and immigration requirements that affect recruitment
- Possesses excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Is pro-active with a drive and determination to get things done positively and with enthusiasm
- Demonstrates excellent attention to detail and pride in the quality of their work
- Is experienced at working under pressure
- Has the ability to multi-task
- Is always customer-focused
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.