- Los Angeles, CA, USA
Reporting to the VP Facilities Production Services at Technicolor, the Facilities Manager is responsible for establishing, implementing and monitoring building maintenance programs and services.
· Oversee, establish, implement and monitor building maintenance programs and services
· Develop facility support operating budget and ensure compliance with established budget
· Oversee, plan, develop, monitor and maintain building security systems & programs
· General maintenance and facility upkeep
· Assist in the development & maintenance of the EH&S systems, programs & preventative maintenance
· Oversee contracted services related to facility support
· Coordinate construction activities as required
· Monitor building maintenance activities provided by landlord as required
· Comply with all company policies and procedures including safety regulations, Personal Protective Equipment requirements, and Standard Operating Procedures
· Manage relationship with Property Management to ensure general services are delivered for recycling, waste management, approval for construction, etc.
· Coordinate internal day-to-day requests (lighting, broken items, etc.)
· Continual monitoring of employee and client areas as directed to ensure standards of presentation are maintained at all times
· Provide assistance for moves and changes as appropriate
· Coordinate with the facilities and office management teams
· Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise
· Strong knowledge of Facility operations
· Production or VFX experience an advantage
· Experience with Microsoft Office suite
· Autocad experience an advantage
· A clear understanding of ergonomics
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.