- Los Angeles, CA, USA
Reporting to the VP Facilities Production Services at Technicolor, the Facilities Manager is responsible for establishing, implementing and monitoring building maintenance programs and services.
- Oversee, establish, implement and monitor building maintenance programs and services
- Develop facility support operating budget and ensure compliance with established budget
- Oversee, plan, develop, monitor and maintain building security systems & programs
- General maintenance and facility upkeep
- Assist in the development & maintenance of the EH&S systems, programs & preventative maintenance
- Oversee contracted services related to facility support
- Coordinate construction activities as required
- Monitor building maintenance activities provided by landlord as required
- Comply with all company policies and procedures including safety regulations, Personal Protective Equipment requirements, and Standard Operating Procedures
- Manage relationship with Property Management to ensure general services are delivered for recycling, waste management, approval for construction, etc.
- Coordinate internal day-to-day requests (lighting, broken items, etc.)
- Continual monitoring of employee and client areas as directed to ensure standards of presentation are maintained at all times
- Provide assistance for moves and changes as appropriate
- Coordinate with the facilities and office management teams
- Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise
- Strong knowledge of Facility operations
- Production or VFX experience an advantage
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite
- AutoCAD experience an advantage
- A clear understanding of ergonomics
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies with all Federal, State and Local law prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state or local law.