- Adelaide SA, Australia
Mill Film is a newly launched visual effects studio with locations in Adelaide - Australia, Bangalore - India and Montreal - Canada, working on VFX for feature films and episodic content. With talent diversity and equality at the heart of Mill Film’s culture, we want to inspire the next generation of visual effects artists, to create a dynamic pool of talent and work with the latest technologies on ground breaking productions.
We are looking for talented, passionate editors, who are hardworking and thrive in a fast-paced environment. This is a rare opportunity to join an exciting new studio and be part of an amazing team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the internal edits of film sequences and shots
- Overseeing ingestion and processing of incoming client material
- Running client and internal screening room review sessions
- Sending completed work to clients or other facilities
You would ideally possess the following qualifications:
- Previous experience in an editorial environment, preferably in visual effects
- Proven organisational experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience with Linux
- Basic understanding of colour science
- Knowledge of Avid, Premiere, and Nuke
- Experience with a variety of film and HD formats
- Strong technical background and experience
Mill Film builds inclusion and diversity into the foundation of the studio. We believe that inclusion and diversity are the solution to delivering excellence in creative VFX for our clients. We foster a culture of respectful candour, where artists, production and technologists come together to build a talent community devoted to realising industry leading VFX solutions for feature and episodic content for major Studios.
Whilst we may not have a suitable vacancy within our Editorial team at the time you apply, we will ensure that we keep in touch for future opportunities. If we do have a position we think would interest you, then we will be in touch really soon!