- Montreal, QC, Canada
Part of the Mikros company and the Technicolor group, Mikros Animation's studios are dedicated to high-end CG Animation for feature films and episodic.
Galvanized by a proven track record, the teams in Paris, Montreal and London are working on their 9th feature film. The diversity, richness and ambition of contents go hand in hand with a collaborative and creative atmosphere where talent can best develop.
We are looking for a Lead Crowd to join our great team!
ed by the Technical Animation Supervisor and the FX Supervisor, your main tasks will be:
- Implement the department’s technical solutions in collaboration with the Technical Animation Supervisor, FX Supervisor and Rig Supervisor
- Supervise the work of your team (3 artists)
- Distribute and assign plans to artists, in collaboration with the production manager and based on the inventory
- Ensure that the retakes requested by the client are respected and ensure follow-up
- Respect the animation quotas given by the production
- Prepare presentation elements for reviews in Shotgun
- Knowledge of Maya and experience as animator are essential
- Goalem (under Maya) is a plus
- Be a team leader!!!!! Manage, train and support your artists by inspiring them while building and maintaining a positive mindset within the department
- Strong knowledge of 3D and the production pipeline of an animated film
- Good level of English required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.