Communication & Engagement Specialist
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
MPC have been one of the global leaders in VFX for over 25 years and counting, with industry-leading facilities in London, Vancouver, Los Angeles, Bangalore and Montréal. MPC’s film division work on the tiny details and spectacular scenes that make movies truly mind-blowing. Known for our work on blockbusters including The Jungle Book, Wonder Woman, Blade Runner 2049, Pirates of the Caribbean and the Harry Potter franchise, we animate everything from photo-real animals to dynamic crowd scenes to larger-than-life destruction sequences and explosions.
We’re looking to hire a pro-active, enthusiastic and eager Engagement and Comms Coordinator who can support the internal communications and engagement activities of a busy, creative studio in the heart of London.
At MPC Film we deliver engaging communications, activities and events supported with a strong internal brand to all Film employees across our sites in London, Vancouver, Montréal, Bangalore and LA.
Our engagement and communications support wider business objectives, which in turn engage, inspire and inform our people, wherever they are.
- Responsibility for the local employee engagement activities (working in partnership with the local office management team and Global Head of Engagement).
- Overseeing the communications to promote the core engagement activities and other business as usual activity (working with Global Head of Communications).
- Copywriting and production of relevant written and video campaign materials.
- Overseeing core CSR activities e.g. charity offsite days / green campaigns
- Event Management – Christmas Party / Summer BBQ / Monthly all crew screenings
- Supporting local stakeholders to ensure site-specific communications and engagement activities are delivered effectively.
- Experience of developing and implementing internal communications and engagement strategies and measuring their effectiveness.
- Event management experience
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience shooting and editing video
- Confident presentation and comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders
- Experience in a creative or artistic environment preferred
- High attention to detail and experience of writing for a variety of audiences
- Proven ability to work as part of a team in a very fast paced, deadline-driven environment
- Experience using a content management system