Global Head of Exec Talent Acquisition
- London, UK
At Technicolor, we unite artistry and creativity with technology and innovation to create extraordinary experiences for audiences everywhere. Our award-winning visual effects studios, MPC Film, Mill Film and MR. X work with the world's most imaginative storytellers, to help create out of this world experiences. With locations that span the globe, our VFX services are tailored to the specific creative and technical needs of each project, with each studio offering its own unique approach to filmmaking.
You will report to the Global Head of The Focus delivering end-to-end recruitment for partner opportunities globally from your base in London. Your priority will be recruiting future leaders for MPC, MRX and Mill Film along with working with our Global Exec Scout for senior creative roles across the group. Your role will also look after recruitment in our LA studio hub where you also have a direct report. You will build strategic relationships with our Exec Team and Senior Management teams globally alongside Talent leaders and recruitment professionals across the globe. Our studios are based in LA, Vancouver, Montreal, Toronto, London, Paris, Bangalore, Mumbai and Adelaide.
Skills and attributes for success
· Expertise in the design and delivery of resourcing solutions with a strategic perspective, while maintaining a hands-on approach to what you do
· A global mindset and experience of working with candidates and stakeholders from many countries and cultures
· Experience working closely with senior leadership on resourcing matters
· Experience in innovative approaches to sourcing leaders including use of resourcing platforms, attraction tools and techniques
· Strong interpersonal and communications skills that work for you and your stakeholders in a virtual setting
· Ability to set KPI’s for the department
· Liaise with Exec teams to map out Exec hiring process
· You must have the ability to Headhunt senior talent globally and partner with each business unit to deliver on their requirement
To qualify for the role you must have
· Experience in executive sourcing and delivering end to end recruitment across multiple geographies in a large, matrix environment
· Excellent relationship building and negotiation skills and an ability to influence a wide range of audiences at executive level
· A broad understanding of recruitment laws and practices, and the ability to quickly adapt to our policies, processes and culture
· A commitment towards providing exceptional client service
· Agency or strong Internal Exec hiring background preferred
What we look for
We’re interested in knowledgeable professionals ready to take ownership for our clients’ hiring needs. You’ll need to be naturally curious, ready to learn and have a genuine passion for finding the right leaders for our business. If you’re aiming to influence some of the most respected individuals in our firm across a range of geographies all while developing your own career, this role is for you.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.