Global Head of Technology Talent Acquisition
- London, UK
At Technicolor, we unite artistry and creativity with technology and innovation to create extraordinary experiences for audiences everywhere. Our award-winning visual effects studios, MPC Film, Mill Film and MR. X work with the world's most imaginative storytellers, to help create out of this world experiences. With locations that span the globe, our VFX services are tailored to the specific creative and technical needs of each project, with each studio offering its own unique approach to filmmaking.
You will report to the Global Head of The Focus delivering end-to-end recruitment for partner opportunities globally from your base in London. Your priority will be to manage the Tech recruitment team to deliver talent for Technicolor Production services along with our major VFX Houses - MPC, MRX and Mill Film. You will have four direct reports, based in Montreal, London and Bangalore. You will build strategic relationships with our Software and Technology Teams globally alongside Talent leaders and recruitment professionals across the globe. Our studios are based in LA, Vancouver, Montreal, Toronto, London, Paris, Bangalore, Mumbai and Adelaide.
Skills and attributes for success
· Expertise in the design and delivery of resourcing solutions with a strategic perspective, while maintaining a hands-on approach to what you do
· A global mindset and experience of working with candidates and stakeholders from many countries and cultures
· Experience working closely with senior leadership on resourcing matters
· Experience in innovative approaches to sourcing technology focused talent including use of resourcing platforms, attraction tools and techniques
· Strong interpersonal and communications skills that work for you and your stakeholders in a virtual setting
· Ability to set KPI’s for the department and ensure that we are meeting the needs of each department
· Liaise with Senior stakeholders in your group to ensure we can deliver on growth plans.
· Ensure you have a focus on diversity, culture and a sense of inclusion and belonging.
To qualify for the role you must have
· Experience in executive sourcing and delivering end to end recruitment across multiple geographies in a large, matrix environment
· Excellent relationship building and negotiation skills and an ability to influence a wide range of audiences at a software and technology level
· A broad understanding of recruitment laws and practices, and the ability to quickly adapt to our policies, processes and culture
· A commitment towards providing exceptional client service
· A Tech recruitment background is essential to be successful in this role.
What we look for
We’re interested in knowledgeable professionals ready to take ownership for our clients’ hiring needs. You’ll need to be naturally curious, ready to learn and have a genuine passion for finding the right leaders for our business. If you’re aiming to influence some of the most respected individuals in our firm across a range of geographies all while developing your own career, this role is for you.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.