IT Lead – Infrastructure Services
- London, UK
MPC is one of the largest VFX and post production companies in the world. Delivering high quality work for many clients globally, striving to be the best in what we do.
This position will have expertise in management and operation of IT hardware, servers, networks, software, communications, and/or application solutions, and the resources required to plan for, develop, deliver, and support properly engineered IT services and products to meet the needs of the business. The scope of this job role includes preparation for new or changed services, management of the change process, and maintenance of regulatory, legal, security and professional standards, management of performance of systems and services in relation to their contribution to business performance. Typical examples of the deliverables are service-level reporting, risk, and contingency planning.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
• 4 - 5 years of progressively complex related experience in managing services under ITIL framework.
• Drive the continuous improvements of implementation methodology and service offerings based on BU experiences.
• Driving process definition, re-engineering, improvement and gap analysis of current/to-be processes during workshops with key BU sponsors and BU stakeholders.
• Developing required documentation such as workshop agenda, presentations, gap analysis reports, process flow diagrams, roles/responsibilities.
• Promoting continuous process improvement practices through process metrics/KPIs, dashboards and role accountabilities.
• Routine system administration including: manage user accounts, manage support group changes (additions, changes, adding/removing members), provide users with access/roles within the system, manage network, telephony, Office 365 solutions.
• Monitor overall system performance using system performance and diagnostic tools and dashboards.
• Coordinate maintenance window activities.
• Answer "how to" technical and application configuration questions of other members of the technical team and process owners.
• Facilitate Global roll out of new applications and modules.
• Assist in troubleshooting patch / release management issues
• Proven experience as a key technical resource leading the development of solutions.
• Knowledge of technical components such as AD / LDAP, VPN, SSL and other such technologies.
• Knowledge of Microsoft components of Office 365 tools set.
• Proven experience in defining and deploying 'to be' best practice ITSM processes and in identifying solutions from a people, process and technology perspective.
• Solid knowledge on Network infrastructure
• Solid experience in requirements gathering, including experience in creating process documentation.
• Good communication skills (both written and verbal) with strong presentation and facilitation skills.
• Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) while providing thought leadership to sponsors/stakeholders in solving business process and/or technical problems.
• Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity.
• Proven team leader, team player and team builder