IT Admin – Infrastructure Services
- London, UK
MPC is one of the largest VFX and post production companies in the world. Delivering high quality work for many clients globally, striving to be the best in what we do.
This position will have expertise in developing, managing and operation of IT hardware, servers, networks, software, communications, and/or application solutions, and the resources required to plan for, develop, deliver, and support properly engineered IT services and products to meet the needs of a business.
2 to 4 years of experience in handling the IT infrastructure services with a good communication in both Writing and +Speaking is must. Worked in heterogeneous environment would be Plus point otherwise, Microsoft + Networking skill set is mandatory
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
• 2 - 4 years of progressively complex related experience in managing services under ITIL framework.
• Routine system administration including: manage user accounts, manage support group changes (additions, changes, adding/removing members), provide users with access/roles within the system, support network, telephony, Office 365 solutions.
• Monitor overall system performance using system performance and diagnostic tools and dashboards.
• Facilitate Global roll out of new applications and modules.
• Assist in troubleshooting patch / release management issues.
• Proven experience as a key technical resource supporting the development of solutions.
• Knowledge of technical components such as AD / LDAP, VPN, SSL and other such technologies like Office 365, LAN & WAN
• Knowledge on Network infrastructure
• Good communication skills (both written and verbal) with good presentation and facilitation skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity.
• Proven team player and team builder