- Montreal, QC, Canada
MR. X is composed of a unique and gifted team of artists, filmmakers and programmers devoted to the art, craft and technology of visual storytelling. Our talented staff, committed to quality above all else, has achieved some of the most original and photo-realistic visual effects and animation seen on film to date. If you have the imagination, talent and drive, then MR. X is looking for you.
Job Duties include but are not limited to the following:
Front Desk/Client Services-
· Act as the Main Office Administrator - reception, mail management, sending/receiving courier packages, etc.
· Welcoming employees, clients and other visitors with an amiable disposition
· Organize beverages/craft services
· Prepare and order holiday gift baskets for Mr. X clients
· Organize and manage Mr. X swag inventory and prepare swag bags for clients
· Prepare meeting space for client visits (stocked and clean)
Operations/ Facilities –
· Travel Coordination – includes; booking flights, hotels, long stay accommodations, preparing travel itineraries, arranging taxis, and so on
· Manage Petty cash and reconcile expenses on a monthly basis
· Expense tracking, maintaining receipts and submission using Concur
· Maintain company intranet with current contact information, phone extensions, display pic etc.
· Manage office supplies inventory, including stationary, kitchen supplies, pick up groceries, arrange OT meals for employees
· Event planning for project parties, movie days and other company events
· Oversee current security/key fob/access card system, sign in guests and manage visitor NDAs
· Regular inspection of office space for cleanliness and organization
· Liaise with external vendors (e.g. building management, caterers, etc.)
· Vacation input/tracking on X-hours on approval from Head of Studio
· Publish vacation tracker on a weekly basis to the Resources team
· Send Starters/Leavers info every Wednesday with all the latest updates
· Provide administrative support for VFX bids and pitches
· Assist the Head of Studio and senior leadership team with ad-hoc projects as required
· Divert Employees concerns to their respective Managers/HR
· Communicate with high-profile clients via phone, email and written correspondence in French and English
· Manage company inbox, including screening, routing and responding to a large volume of email ensuring all incoming emails are acknowledged swiftly
· Gather materials for pitching new work and promoting current projects
· Public relations support such as drafting press releases and other marketing correspondence in French and English, as required
· Manage Head of Studio’s schedule
· Post-secondary diploma/degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Industry experience in film production desired, but not required.
· Excellent computer skills - especially in Microsoft Excel
· Experience in customer service or as executive assistant is required.
Toutes vos informations demeureront confidentielles, conformément avec la réglementation sur l'équité en matière d’emploi.
Le masculin est utilisé afin d'alléger le texte.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.