- London, UK
With offices all over the globe, Technicolor is one of the world's leading visual effects studios, creating high-end VFX for the advertising and feature film industries. We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come to work every day with the desire to be a part of some of the best work in the industry.
Our team in London, and throughout our global network of studios, produce creative, visually stunning and technically challenging VFX and digital projects of the highest quality, and we are looking for candidates with a desire to be involved in the success of these projects.
- Perform cost analysis of films using existing toolset.
- Developing and improving the existing toolsets to drive efficiencies and create better control processes surrounding but not limited to Revenue Recognition, Financial Forecasting and Show Financials.
- Support producers in preparing detailed cost estimates for the run of the films and provide insight into the opportunities and risks of the show.
- Assisting producers in financial reconciliation of their additional costs.
- Provide Analysis to the Global Executive Producers, Executive Producer and General Manager on the profitability of each show, and provide insight into opportunities and risks.
- Controlling, recording and reconciling costs to ensure cost control and preparing regular costs and progress reports for management.
- Full month end duties for the London facility and supervision and overview of the Bangalore facility month end process.
- Report, forecast and analyse all future revenues and film projects.
- Liaise with senior management to develop new systems for monitoring and controlling all costs on film jobs.
- Capturing and maintaining large data documents.
- Provide ad-hoc administrative support to film production department.
- Produce regular cost projection reports and analysis on all film projects.
- Providing detailed cost analysis on expenditure with in the film department.
- Building and maintaining data sheets for use by various departments across the business.
- Assist and review the forecasting for Trace and other outsourcing requirements.
- Ensure processes are aligned between London and Bangalore.
- Liaising with the Bangalore production accountant and HOP to ensure the financial data and forecasting is accurate and timely, for MPC facilities as well as outsourcing.
- Working with the resourcing team and HR to ensure our forecasted direct and indirect labour spend is in line across departments.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Sumifs etc.) and abilities to create and work in complex financial models;
- VFX industry knowledge is an asset, but not required.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting; Part qualified CIMA/ACCA, Minimum 3-4 years’ relevant work experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.