Graduate Programme Manager
- London, UK
Technicolor Academy is a global learning and development department supporting visual effects talent ready to step into a career in the industry.
The Academy's mission is to develop, nurture and grow computer graphics artists’ skills and abilities, and prepare them for a role at one of Technicolor’s world-class film and episodic content VFX studios, which include MPC Film, Mill Film, Mr. X and Mikros.
This is a unique opportunity to be at the start of an exciting project, setting up and ongoing management our new MPC Graduate Program to support aspiring individuals to start the journey to become a Producer.
Areas of Responsibility
- Build and obtain program buy-in from the Exec Team, Senior Management Team (SMT), Global Heads / Heads of and producers across London and Montreal – working remotely.
- Ongoing management of stakeholders and key individuals that are directly involved with the program on an ongoing basis, including formal reviews of their graduates whom they are working closely with.
- Working remotely with the global talent team in obtaining support in the delivery and updating the progress of the program on a continuous basis.
- Continuously reviewing external and internal solutions and industry trends, advising key stakeholders of proposed changes or a new direction.
- Reach out, build and maintain relationships with education providers (globally) who are known for graduating individuals at an exceptional level across business-related degrees.
Course / content development and management
- Scope, identify, develop, deploy the graduate program structure, getting buy-in and sign off from key stakeholders through continuous touch points and solid project management of this process.
- Regularly reviewing course structure, proposing improvements/changes as and when required.
- Create all learning content that is associated with the graduate program, as well as being a subject matter expert for soft skills/management training.
- Create all supporting documents for mentors, subject matter experts and Exec/SMT, updating when appropriate.
- Continuous management all learning content, reviewing for relevance and updating where necessary.
- Aligning all content with Technicolor Academy and MPC Film branding guidelines.
- Working with the LMS admin team, make sure all relevant content for both graduate and mentor is uploaded and deployed at the correct times via the LMS.
- Day to day management of the graduates (c.6 – 12).
- Set up communication processes with graduates to enable a 2-way feedback process.
- Create formal review sessions with graduates.
- Using technology, create forums, feedback forms, tests and engagement polls to track the progression of graduates through the program, on an ADHOC basis.
- Manage team schedules, making sure they are aware of who, what and where they need to be on a continuous basis (not micro-managing).
- Build a platform to allow graduates to share ideas, challenges, opinions and success within each other.
Marketing and recruitment
- Working with recruitment, advertise, review applications and screen individuals for the graduate program.
- Build out and manage 1/ a series of assessment days and feedback to stakeholders’ outcomes and next steps.
- Working with marketing, build out a compressive marketing plan to engage and promote applications to our graduate program, including key metrics.
- Build out and delivery a continuous social media plan, working closely with the marketing team to maintain presence at all times.
- Working alongside the marketing team, build out and maintain a bank of assets and content to support with the ongoing promotion of the graduate program including graduate interviews.
- Set up and create a formal review and analytics processes with a clear feedback line into the business.
- Continually review graduate’s skill set against the core competency framework, offering feedback/proposals where required.
- Report back to the business of the ROI of the graduate program, and areas of success/proposals for improvement on a monthly and quarterly basis.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in operating in a global learning and development department, ideally in a role with a global scope.
- Proven background in building out and successfully delivering learning programs and pathways across a range of subject areas.
- Successfully scoped, planned, developed and deployed a range of learning content across different interventions, specifically in soft skills and management/leadership development.
- Excellent analytical skills and a proficient user of IT capabilities and systems
- Strong project management and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, with excellent organizational and multitasking ability.
- Innate personal confidence, with the ability able to thrive in an environment that at times can be volatile, uncertain complex, and ambiguous (VUCA).
- Confident in one’s ability to engage and influence positive changes across all levels of management, including Exec team.
- Experience in managing remote teams (ideal).
- Ability to travel as the business sees fit.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.