Technology Resource Coordinator
- Montreal, QC, Canada
With offices all over the globe, MPC is one of the world's leading visual effects studios, creating high-end VFX for the advertising and feature film industries. We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come to work every day with the desire to be a part of some of the best work in the industry.
Our teams in Montreal, and throughout our global network of studios, produce creative, visually stunning and technically challenging VFX and digital projects of the highest quality, and we are looking for candidates with a desire to be involved in the success of these projects.
This individual will interact daily with Technicolor Sourcing, Systems and the Head of Infrastructure Operations. The Infrastructure Operations manager reports to Regional Head of Infrastructure Operations- North America with dotted lines to the various Heads of Infrastructure Operations for the Technicolor Film and Television VFX Brands in North America.
The appointee's core responsibilities would include:
- Manage Provider Inventory in COUPA for Technicolor Film and Televison VFX.
- Handle and execute purchasing decisions made by Sourcing and Head of Infrastructure Operations by creating and delivering POs
- Manage confirmation of delivery of purchases
- Maintain across Technicolor FTV inventory of technology assets including Data Centers with Head of Infrastructure Operations and Heads of Systems
- The Infrastructure Operations Manager will collect and prepare various documents for business such as Technology Forecasts. This person will need to deliver the data they’ve collected to management on a regular daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Coordinate Business Continuity Processes for MPC Film and Mill Film Montreal and other corporate initiatives
- Work cross functionally and across Technicolor Production Services brands building a strong relationship with the systems teams to ensure smooth infrastructure service operations.
- 2+ years of related experience recommended
- Great attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- A personable nature, knowing how to be a motivator and act as a touch point between different teams
- Experience within a deadline driven environment
- Experience/understanding of technology projects is desirable but not essential
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel is recommended
- Previous banking/financial experience would be a strong asset
We are seeking candidates with strong management and large-scale production experience. An ideal candidate would have experience in VFX or feature animation production, preferably in digital or technical departments.
This role suits someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment. Candidates require excellent communication, project management, and conflict resolution skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.