Learning Software Advisor
- London, UK
Technicolor Academy is a global learning and development department supporting visual effects talent ready to step into a career in the industry.
The Academy's mission is to develop, nurture and grow computer graphics artists’ skills and abilities, and prepare them for a role at one of Technicolor’s world-class film and episodic content VFX studios, which include MPC Film, Mill Film, Mr. X and Mikros.
Training is provided by some of the industry’s most experienced VFX professionals using a blended combination of workshops, master classes and online training, offering a unique learning pathway and career inspiration for aspiring artists.
- Technical lead for global learning projects, working alongside the Global Head of Learning and Development.
- Define Online platform strategy and work with 3rd party vendors to create the right partnerships
- Work with Software and technology to ensure that implementations are consistent with overall Software department strategy.
- Work with members of the team to identify potential issues and solve problems.
- Communication of tasks, challenges and workflows across a globally distributed team.
- Contribute technical and user facing documentation.
- At least 2 years of experience in a VFX facility (or equivalent industry).
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a Technical Animation Degree.
- Experience with Online business/platform development
- Knowledge and understanding of online Media delivery platforms technology setups
- Strong technology business development and planning skills
- Strong project Management skills and ability to work with distributed teams
- Strong understanding of computer graphics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.