- Toronto, ON, Canada
MR. X is an award-winning Visual Effects company that thrives on crafting creative solutions to seemingly-impossible scripted moments in film and television. From the outset we engage filmmakers in a true collaborative partnership to realize and deliver visuals that tell their stories.
• 3D Modeling and Texturing for feature films, using a wide range of reference material,
• Working alongside the shader TDs and riggers to generate organic or rigid object models that are suitable for feature film work,
• Creating textures and photoreal lookdev for CG Assets,
• Working closely with CG Supervisors to determine the best approach to solve 3D challenges to develop a final look.
• Strong spatial awareness and a good sense of form, scale and proportion, and a keen eye for detail,
• A full working knowledge of modeling in Maya is required,
• Ability to deliver a model with clean topology and strong UV layout skills for texturing,
• Ability to work with Z-brush and/or Mudbox
• Experience texturing in Mari and/or Substance required,
• Knowledge of Houdini would be an advantage,
• Experience with Renderman, Redshift, and/or Mantra a plus,
• Experience with Lighting for photoreal CG is a plus,
• Experience with Python scripting a plus,
• 3+ years of experience Modeling for Feature Films is required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.