IT Infrastructure Senior Manager
- Montreal, QC, Canada
With offices all over the globe, Technicolor is one of the world's leading visual effects studios, creating high-end VFX for the advertising and feature film industries. We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come to work every day with the desire to be a part of some of the best work in the industry.
Our team in Montreal, and throughout our global network of studios, produce creative, visually stunning and technically challenging VFX and digital projects of the highest quality, and we are looking for candidates with a desire to be involved in the success of these projects.
This position will have expertise in developing, managing and operation of IT hardware, servers, networks, software, communications, and/or application solutions, and the resources required to plan for, develop, deliver, and support properly engineered IT services to meet the needs of a business. The scope of this job role includes preparation for new or changed services, management of the change process, and maintenance of regulatory, legal, security and professional standards, management of performance of systems and services in relation to their contribution to business performance.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Act as the main Interface with the Technology & Infrastructure organization in Production Services
- Work on the coordination of Production Services resources within the Technology and Infrastructure organization and Businesses for the achievement of the Business needs.
Other Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Driving process definition, re-engineering, improvement and gap analysis of current/to-be processes during workshops with key BU sponsors and BU stakeholders.
- Developing required documentation such as presentations, gap analysis reports, processes, flow diagrams, roles/responsibilities.
- Identifying areas of process improvement (efficiency and effectiveness) and recommending solutions that detail pros, cons and risks.
- Promoting continuous process improvement practices through process metrics/KPIs, dashboards and role accountabilities.
- Technical leader to answer questions of his partners within the Business
- Facilitate Global roll out of new applications and modules.
- 10+ years of experience as a key technical resource in IT infrastructure solutions as a Project Manager, Change Manager, or IT Manager
- Knowledge of technical components such as AD / LDAP (Active Directory), Operating systems, hardware components, cloud infrastructure and other such technologies.
- Knowledge on Network infrastructure (Lan/Wan)
- Strong understanding and experience with leading IT Service Management tools such as ServiceNow, and Monitoring tool as SolarWinds
- Solid experience in requirements gathering, including experience in creating process documentation.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) while providing thought leadership to sponsors/stakeholders in solving business process and/or technical problems.
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity.
- Proven team player and team builder
- Strong experience and abilities to solve complex problems
- Ability to lead teams, across different countries, without having direct reporting relationship