Business Development Assistant, Film & TV
- Culver City, CA, USA
The Business Development Assistant is responsible for supporting the smooth day to day running of the department. Working with the Business Development, EPs and the individual brand bidding teams (MPC Film, Mr. X and Mill Film).
- Organize meetings, both internal and client facing. Ensuring the screening room and/or meeting room are reserved, client services are notified, materials are prepared and setting up calendar invites using Outlook for the meeting itself and any prep meetings required.
- Attend client meetings and take notes and distribute accordingly in a timely fashion, clearly outlining key points and action items.
- Minute taking for daily internal meetings, listing action points and tracking day to day.
- Assemble weekly Business Development report, collating information from each of the brand Biz Dev Managers.
- Responsible for the department leads database. Keeping it up to date with industry information collected from various sources such as IMDBpro and bringing together key points from discussions had by members of the Business Development team.
- Distribute scripts in line with policy at Business Development Managers request.
- Handle all incoming and outgoing materials, working closely with our Data IO team.
- Assist with department expenses using Concur system.
- Assist with client billing, working closely with the EP for LA on reimbursing expenses and billing back to clients as needed. Keeping records of per diems, receipts and all other required documentation.
- Assist with on-boarding process for new team members - phones, computer set up, log ins and health benefits etc.
- Assist with travel arrangements for our Supervision team, working with our travel team and agents to book flights and accommodation as needed and keeping records for invoicing to client.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, Excel and Outlook in particular.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Resourceful self-starter with a strong work ethic, and able to work in an evolving environment.
- Must be comfortable working with people and enjoy interacting, while remaining focused on individual job responsibilities.
- Eager to jump in and learn the foundations of client and business relations in a Production environment.
Technicolor is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state or local law.