Editorial / Data I/O
- Los Angeles, CA, USA
MPC is the sum of the parts: creative partners with a range of creative solutions, harnessing our talent and technology to craft spectacular visual experiences in any space, on any screen. It all comes together in our enthusiastic and talented people, working daily to be a part of creating the best and most inspirational work in the industry.
Our Editorial/Data I/O team serves as a key link between our clients, our in-house production teams, and our artists around the globe working on our virtual production projects.
- Overseeing ingestion and processing of incoming and outgoing client material.
- Running client and internal screening room review sessions.
- File system management and organization.
- 1+ years' experience in an editorial and/or data-wrangling role.
- Previous experience working in a client-facing environment.
- Previous experience in an editorial environment, preferably in visual effects.
- Previous experience on a film set.
- Proven organizational experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Experience with Linux.
- Knowledge of Avid, Premiere, and/or QTake.
- Experience with a variety of film and HD formats.
- Strong technical background and experience.
- Most of all, we are looking for a candidate with passion, patience, and a willingness to learn.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Must be dependable, on-time, and a hard worker.
- Should be detail-oriented and capable of working independently as well as in a team.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instruction.
- Good judgment and problem-solving skills.
Whilst we may not have a suitable vacancy within our editorial team at the time you apply, we will ensure that we keep in touch for future opportunities. If we do have a position we think would interest you then we will be in touch shortly.
Technicolor is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state or local law.