- Los Angeles, CA, USA
MPC is the sum of the parts: creative partners with a range of creative solutions, harnessing our talent and technology to craft spectacular visual experiences in any space, on any screen. It all comes together in our enthusiastic and talented people, working daily to be a part of creating the best and most inspirational work in the industry.
Layout TD's play a critical role in the virtual production pipeline. Layout TD's are responsible for export of cameras and assets derived from previs, post-viz, and stage for use as the foundation for shot construction in post-production.
- Ingest and delivery of cameras and assets from previs, virtual camera shoots, and stage into post-production pipeline.
- Support the post-production team with debugging camera issues.
- May be required to provide supplementary animation of cameras and characters for previs.
- 1+ years' experience in similar or equal role.
- Experience with physical cameras, photography, and image composition.
- A demonstrable interest in the more technical areas of CGI.
- A demonstrable interest in film direction and creation.
- A basic understanding of the entire VFX pipeline.
- Experience with in-scene camera work.
- Experience with game engines preferred (Unity & Unreal).
- Experience with Maya.
- Self-motivated problem solver.
- Stage or on-set experience.
Technicolor is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state or local law.