Producer, Virtual Production
- Los Angeles, CA, USA
MPC is the sum of the parts: creative partners with a range of creative solutions, harnessing our talent and technology to craft spectacular visual experiences in any space, on any screen. It all comes together in our enthusiastic and talented people, working daily to be a part of creating the best and most inspirational work in the industry.
- Responsible for the successful bidding, production, and management of virtual production projects.
- Responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities within projects.
- Responsible for sourcing virtual production personnel.
- Managing and tracking cost efficiency of individual projects.
- Project management and allocation of resources on projects, including liaising with global MPC studios.
- Management of P&L on individual projects and delivering pre-approved profit margins.
- Achieve set annual revenue targets.
- Involvement in financial forecasting for revenues for future film and advertising virtual production projects.
- 3+ years of production experience required, specifically as a producer.
- Must have on-set mocap and virtual production management experience.
- Extensive experience in mocap, production/operational environments.
- Knowledge of virtual production essential.
- Must be able to work independently and communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to build and maintain rapport with clients and staff.
- Attention to detail and constantly looking for ways to improve operational efficiencies within a business environment.
- Proficient user of resource management tools and Microsoft Excel.
- Proactivity and ability to demonstrate a desire for producing work of the highest quality.
Technicolor is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state or local law.