Lead Image Finaling
- Montreal, QC, Canada
Part of the Mikros company and the Technicolor group, Mikros Animation's studios are dedicated to high-end CG Animation for feature films and episodic.
Galvanized by a proven track record, the teams in Paris, Montreal and London are working on their 9th feature film. The diversity, richness and ambition of contents go hand in hand with a collaborative and creative atmosphere where talent can best develop.
Who's ready???? Mikros Animation Montreal is working on the new feature film Sponge Bob! We are looking for a Lead Image Finaling to join our great team!
Under the responsibility of the Compositing Supervisor and the Sup Image CG, your main tasks will be:
- To be the leader and referent of the compositing Image Finaling team
- Provide strong technical expertise
- Ensure the follow-up of tools according to needs
- Supervise the work of your team (about 3 artists)
- Ensure that the requested retakes are properly taken into account and monitor them
- Comply with the quotas given by the production
- Mastery of Nuke is essential
- Knowledge of Katana, Arnold and Shotgun appreciated
- Knowledge of Python scripting would be a plus
- Strong technical and Stereo knowledge
- Be a force of proposal and know how to adapt
- Be a team leader!!!!! Lead, train and support your team of artists, be a source of inspiration, build and maintain a good state of mind within the department
- Experience in animated feature film(s) is required, in VFX is a plus
- Strong knowledge of 3D and the production line of a desired animated film
- Rigour, autonomy and organizational ability are pronounced
- Good level of English required
Toutes vos informations demeureront confidentielles, conformément avec la réglementation sur l'équité en matière d’emploi.
Le masculin est utilisé afin d'alléger le texte.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.