- Montreal, QC, Canada
Part of the Mikros company and the Technicolor group, Mikros Animation's studios are dedicated to high-end CG Animation for feature films and episodic.
Galvanized by a proven track record, the teams in Paris, Montreal and London are working on their 9th feature film. The diversity, richness and ambition of contents go hand in hand with a collaborative and creative atmosphere where talent can best develop.
- In charge of receiving the client’s material and updating film clips and databases
- Manage the output and send sequences to the client, making sure to include the most recent versions of the artists;
- Provide artists with references to camera movements, resynchronization, image size changes or the order of shots;
- Manage Avid media and data storage;
- Maintain databases of plans and visual effects;
- Prepare the dailies as well as the approval sessions with the clients;
- Update internal visual effects montages;
- Work closely with the production team, artists and all other departments;
- Excellent mastery of AVID;
- Good knowledge of encoding and transcoding of files, as well as an understanding of video codecs, file formats, and different frame rates and resolutions;
- Good communication and excellent team spirit;
- Rigorous, thorough and able to set priorities and work independently;
- Ability to work quickly, under pressure and with respect to deadlines and quality;
- Bilingual French / English
Toutes vos informations demeureront confidentielles, conformément avec la réglementation sur l'équité en matière d’emploi.
Le masculin est utilisé afin d'alléger le texte.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.