- Montreal, QC, Canada
Part of the Mikros company and the Technicolor group, Mikros Animation's studios are dedicated to high-end CG Animation for feature films and episodic.
Galvanized by a proven track record, the teams in Paris, Montreal and London are working on their 9th feature film. The diversity, richness and ambition of contents go hand in hand with a collaborative and creative atmosphere where talent can best develop.
Under the responsibility of the Lead FX and the CG Supervisor, your main tasks will be:
- Ensuring effects are achieved on time, on budget andthatthe level of quality required by the CG Supervisor and Lead FX are met;
- Address technical issues;
- Identify good practices and approaches needed;
- Work closely with the production and ensure the delivery of the goods within the prescribed time;
- Work in collaboration with Lead FX to achieve the visual requirements.
- Bachelor of Graphic Design or equivalent experience
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a generalist FX artist
- Software Expertise Maya, Houdini, (Arnold and Nuke are an asset)
- Knowledge of Python / Mel (an asset)
- Knowledge of effects techniques such as particles, smoke, fire, dust, explosions and fluids
- Skills in solving technical problems
- Experience in feature film animation is an asset
- Excellent communication skills and organizational skills
- Work ethic focused on dynamism and collaboration
- Ability to perform multiple tasks, prioritize and solve problems
Toutes vos informations demeureront confidentielles, conformément avec la réglementation sur l'équité en matière d’emploi.
Le masculin est utilisé afin d'alléger le texte.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.