- Montreal, QC, Canada
Part of the Mikros company and the Technicolor group, Mikros Animation's studios are dedicated to high-end CG Animation for feature films and episodic.
Galvanized by a proven track record, the teams in Paris, Montreal and London are working on their 9th feature film. The diversity, richness and ambition of contents go hand in hand with a collaborative and creative atmosphere where talent can best develop.
Under the responsibility of one of the lead TD, your main missions will be:
- Creation and maintenance of pipeline tools.
- Participation in the development and proper functioning of it.
- Application of development standards in place at Mikros Animation.
- Pipeline tools DCC: Mayan, Katana, Nuke, Husband, Houdini, Photoshop …
- Review tools: RV, RV plugins, …
- Pipeline tools non-DCC
- Friday afternoon are free for personal development related to Mikros Animation.
The candidate must be able to meet the following criteria:
- At least 3 years of experience in TD Pipeline.
- Very good knowledge of Python.
- Knowledge and practice of PyQT / PySide needed.
- Appreciated knowledge of Maya, Nuke, Katana, Mari, Houdini, etc …
- The ability to work in a team.
- Excellent command in Linux.
- Appreciated knowledge of Git.
- At ease in English.
Toutes vos informations demeureront confidentielles, conformément avec la réglementation sur l'équité en matière d’emploi.
Le masculin est utilisé afin d'alléger le texte.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.