Look Dev TD
- Adelaide SA, Australia
Mill Film is a newly launched visual effects studio with locations in Adelaide - Australia, Bangalore - India and Montreal - Canada, working on VFX for feature films and episodic content. With talent diversity and equality at the heart of Mill Film’s culture, we want to inspire the next generation of visual effects artists, to create a dynamic pool of talent and work with the latest technologies on ground breaking productions.
Look dev artists are responsible for producing high-quality look dev and shading. If you have a passion for Look dev then we want to hear from you.
You would ideally possess the following skills:
- Strong Knowledge of Renderman (user level)
- Strong understanding of rendering methods.
- Understanding Physically Plausible Shading models
- Shader Writing Ability is a plus
- Previous experience with Linux
- Knowledge of Mel/Python scripting
- Previous experience in a VFX environment
- Previous experience performing Look Development tasks
- Experience of real-world lighting and photography
- Katana experience would be a bonus
Mill Film builds inclusion and diversity into the foundation of the studio. We believe that inclusion and diversity are the solution to delivering excellence in creative VFX for our clients. We foster a culture of respectful candour, where artists, production and technologists come together to build a talent community devoted to realising industry leading VFX solutions for feature and episodic content for major Studios.
Whilst we may not have a suitable vacancy within our Look Dev team at the time you apply, we will ensure that we keep in touch for future opportunities. If we do have a position we think would interest you, then we will be in touch really soon!