Billing and Credit Control Analyst
- London, UK
Technicolor Film & TV VFX is a segment under Technicolor Production Services Division. The segment comprises of 3 brands, MPC Film, Mr. X and Mill Film.
MPC Film is a world leading Visual effects studio, working on the spectacular scenes and tiny details that make movies truly mind-blowing. We’re the people behind the effects in countless blockbuster films like: The Jungle Book, Blade Runner 2049, The Justice League, X-men series, Harry Potter series to name a few. We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the industry.
MR. X is an award-winning visual effects studio that thrives on crafting creative solutions to seemingly-impossible scripted moments in film and television. We’re made up of a unique and gifted team of artists, filmmakers and programmers devoted to the art, craft and technology of visual storytelling. Our talented staff, committed to quality above all else, has achieved some of the most original and photo-realistic visual effects and animation seen on film to date.
Mill Film is a newly launched visual effects studio with locations in Adelaide, Australia; Bangalore, India and Montreal, Canada, working on VFX for feature films and episodic content. With talent diversity and equality at the heart of Mill Film’s culture, we want to inspire the next generation of visual effects artists, to create a dynamic pool of talent and work with the latest technologies on ground-breaking productions.
You will have daily interaction with the international offices, LA, Montreal, Vancouver and Adelaide.
The role will also interact with our shared service centres in Warsaw & Guadalajara as well as Technicolor Australia.
Reporting into the Financial Controller (London), as Billing & credit control analyst, you will be responsible for managing the Global Film and TV (FTV) credit control, billing, chasing debts and managing the billing process for all locations. You will support the Global credit controllers.
Support the new customer setup process within FTV by ensuring all relevant new customer information, credit application details are obtained from the client for submission to the shared service team for processing.
- Manage and submit SAP receivable billing to the clients ensuring billing is aligned with payment schedule, contracts and as per client’s expectations.
- Ensure debts are paid in a timely manner, chasing and collecting cash accordingly to meet agreed payment schedules.
- Own the relationship and be the first point of contact with FTV producers, controllers, accountants and counterparts from client’s side. Ensure the client relationship is managed with care and courtesy.
- Handle disputes and escalate client queries or queries raised by shared service centres.
- Work with FTV colleagues to improve and streamline current invoicing process, providing UAT testing when required for new process implementation.
- Ensure Shared service centres complete cash applications appropriately and to the correct client accounts.
- Attend regular cash collection meetings with controllers, head of studios, shared service centres, other management and ensure aged debt is resolved.
- Provide cash reporting and cash flow forecasts (Inflows) working with the Production Accountants to Financial Controllers in accordance with FTV reporting timetable and when needed
- Provide reporting, other KPI’s and performance as and when requested.
- Be the main point of contact for submitting and requesting foreign currency hedging for new projects/exposures in accordance with the FTV policy.
- Ensure the hedge request is uploaded onto the Technicolor Group FX SharePoint once approved by the local controller and details are then communicated to the key contacts which include, Global financial reporting manager, GL team and AR collection teams.
- Ensure hedge tracking is updated, maintained and provide inputs to the hedge effectiveness testing.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.