- Adelaide SA, Australia
Mill Film is a newly launched visual effects studio with locations in Adelaide - Australia, Bangalore - India and Montreal - Canada, working on VFX for feature films and episodic content. With talent diversity and equality at the heart of Mill Film’s culture, we want to inspire the next generation of visual effects artists, to create a dynamic pool of talent and work with the latest technologies on ground breaking productions.
Reporting to the VP Facilities Production Services at Technicolor, the Facilities Manager is responsible for establishing, implementing and monitoring building maintenance programs and services.
As part of your role, you will be required to perform the following:
- Oversee, establish, implement and monitor building maintenance programs and services
- Develop facility support operating budget and ensure compliance with established budget
- Oversee, plan, develop, monitor and maintain building security systems & programs
- General maintenance and facility upkeep
- Assist in the development & maintenance of the EH&S systems, programs & preventative maintenance
- Oversee contracted services related to facility support
- Coordinate construction activities as required
- Monitor building maintenance activities provided by landlord as required
- Comply with all company policies and procedures including safety regulations, Personal Protective Equipment requirements, and Standard Operating Procedures
- Manage relationship with Property Management to ensure general services are delivered for recycling, waste management, approval for construction, etc.
- Coordinate internal day-to-day requests (lighting, broken items, etc.)
- Continual monitoring of employee and client areas as directed to ensure standards of presentation are maintained at all times
- Provide assistance for moves and changes as appropriate
- Coordinate with the office management teams
- Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise
You will ideally possess the following skills and knowledge:
- Strong knowledge of Facility operations
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite
- A clear understanding of ergonomics
- Autocad experience would be an advantage
- Production or VFX experience would be an advantage
Mill Film builds inclusion and diversity into the foundation of the studio. We believe that inclusion and diversity are the solution to delivering excellence in creative VFX for our clients. We foster a culture of respectful candour, where artists, production and technologists come together to build a talent community devoted to realising industry leading VFX solutions for feature and episodic content for major Studios.