- Shepperton, UK
MPC is the sum of the parts: creative partners with a range of creative solutions, harnessing our talent and technology to craft spectacular visual experiences in any space, on any screen. It all comes together in our enthusiastic and talented people, working daily to be a part of creating the best and most inspirational work in the industry.
A Previs Generalist at MPC Film is an artist in the previsualization department, responsible for previsualizing CG animation and virtual production projects in Maya. Previous previs experience a must.
- Visualizing VFX and CG animation previs & virtual production projects in Maya.
- Working collaboratively with directors, VFX supervisors, and other VFX artists.
- 1+ years' experience in previs for advertising and/or film projects.
- Excellent skills in layout and camera animation.
- Talented 3D Generalist with skills in tracking, modeling, texturing, and animation.
- Experience in rigging, scripting, and FX a plus.
- Experience and understanding of real-world cameras, cinematography, and being on-set.
- Experience generating techviz.
- Experience with Unity and/or Unreal game engine as a user or developer.
- Experience with in-scene camera work.
- Self-motivated problem solver.