- Montreal, QC, Canada
Technicolor Academy is the learning and development function that supports up and coming artists ready to step into a exciting career in VFX, as well as support current artists to master their skill set the world’s leading VFX Studios including Mikros, Mr.X, Mill Film and MPC Film.
The Learning Coordinator will be working with new recruits as well as the key members of the Learning and Development team. You will be coordinating schedules and bookings while monitoring different aspects of the artists’ and managers’ day-to-day activities. It is important this person is resilient, proactive and knows how to work cohesively as part of the bigger picture. A personable nature who knows how to be upbeat and motivate team members.
The following tasks provide a general overview of the types of activity the role holder will be expected to engage in on a day-to-day basis. The tasks are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities as the nature of our business requires all employees to be flexible, self-motivated and to think creatively when presented with challenges.
- Take notes in dailies and upload to hub.
- Coordinate with HoD(s) for attendance of Academy dailies – which is a key part of Academy assessment process.
- Monitor Punchout. Monitor attendance and sick/late emails (sometimes maintain attendance records)
- Set up One-On-One feedback sessions
- Corrdinate with departments to arrange Master Classes
- Monitoring the farm (renders)
- Experience within a deadline driven creative environment
- Clear confidant communicator
- Adept in skillfully juggling tasks
- Organized and focused
- Scheduling experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.