- Culver City, CA, USA
With offices all over the world, the Moving Picture Company (MPC) is one of the world's leading visual effects (VFX) studios, creating high-end VFX for the advertising and feature film industries.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support our Head of Studio that will work with her closely and have the same keen focus on detail and delivery that she does, as we continue to scale our business globally over the foreseeable future. Naturally this is a demanding role and requires someone who is happy with both a high work rate and quality output.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Provide full EA support including typing, telephone and correspondence screening.
- Full diary management including the organization, maintenance and making of appointments.
- Organizing meetings and ensuring the Head of Studio is well-prepared for them.
- Managing inquiries and requests, handling them when appropriate.
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Organize international travel including booking flights, visas, transfers, accommodation, meetings and dinners and managing the itinerary to ensure that the relevant people are kept aware of changes to the schedule.
- Responsible for producing documentation, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Monthly Credit card and cash expenses – including organizing collecting of receipts and logging, sign off and payments with Finance.
- Logging, signing and payments of company invoices and staff wide expenses/per diems.
- Carry out any research that may be required.
- Be available to minute key meetings as and when required.
- Management of all screening room and meeting rooms.
- Assist Head of Studio with ad-hoc administrative and personal tasks, forward planning of personal travel and anticipation of requirements to ensure best use of diary and time.
- Possesses strong working knowledge of full Microsoft office packages across both Windows and Mac platforms.
- Proven experience of working on a 1:1 basis at a similar level in a dynamic or high growth organization.
- Good communication and written abilities (clear, concise and an active listener).
- Demonstrable experience working and delivering within a deadline-driven environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Proven ability to quickly forge and maintain relationships with peers, clients and staff.
- Enthusiastic and professional individual committed to high levels of productivity.
- Credibility and gravitas when dealing with executives and senior management.
- Able to exercise discretion and absolute confidentiality at all times.
- Proven experience of formulating management presentations and documentation in MS Office.
- Absolute attention to detail in all areas of work.
- Experience gained within a Media/Broadcast/Agency environment.
Technicolor is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state or local law.