Business Analyst - 6 Month Contract
- London, UK
MPC is a leading player in VFX, responsible for creating some of the phenomenal effects for legendary titles such as The Jungle Book, Blade Runner 2049 and the X Men series. We have studios all over the globe with teams of creative experts and cutting edge digital knowhow.
· Experience in workforce analytics, workforce planning, labour scheduling (preference multi-site)
· Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Understanding of the purpose and strategy behind labour scheduling / workforce planning.
· Knowledge of Workforce management and planning applications (preference)
· Ability to interact with different HR /Business departments
· Other Software skills necessary for efficient analysis and reporting (Advanced Excel).
Skill Set Requirements:
· Exceptional Analytical Skills
· Strong Reporting and Output Capability
· Effective communication
This is a fast-paced, successful business where a passion for film is key as well as an ability to analyze and question numbers across a wide spectrum, whilst business partnering with production to drive the success of these projects.