Talent Acquisition Sourcer (Paris)
- Paris, France
The Focus are a team of dedicated Recruiters, hiring for Technicolor’s award-winning Film & Television studios. With the demand for spectacular artists ever increasing, we’ve made it easier for you to find the right opportunity, whether you're a recent grad or already established in the industry.
Our portfolio includes more than 50 major movies and TV projects to choose from, and the chance to work with the industry's best talent from across the globe. MPC Film, MR. X, Mill Film, Trace and Technicolor Academy across London - Los Angeles - Vancouver - Montreal - Bangalore - Adelaide and Mumbai
- We are looking for a passionate and positive candidate, motivated to develop a career in in-house resourcing.
- We want to talk to applicants who can demonstrate excellent communication skills and show a proven track record of engaging and influencing diverse groups of stakeholders up to a senior level.
- This role requires innovation and we are looking for someone who can deploy a comprehensive range of both traditional and new candidate sourcing methodologies.
- You will bring a bright and professional approach to representing the Technicolor brand and will confidently work in partnership with business/corporate functions to attract top talent to the business.
- Contact candidates to arrange interviews via telephone and email
- Outstanding communication skills at all levels by telephone, e-mail or in person
- Self-motivated and able to identify opportunities
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as being a strong member in the team
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, multi-tasking, and manage time to meet deadlines
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Customer focus approach
- Strong understanding and respect for confidentiality
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Computer literacy, including Word, Microsoft Outlook and Excel
A love of Film and episodic TV will go a long way