Artistes Techniques Confo / Confo Technical Artist
- Montreal, QC, Canada
Part of the Mikros company and the Technicolor group, Mikros Animation's studios are dedicated to high-end CG Animation for feature films and episodic.
Galvanized by a proven track record, the teams in Paris, Montreal and London are working on their 9th feature film. The diversity, richness and ambition of contents go hand in hand with a collaborative and creative atmosphere where talent can best develop.
Check the continuity of shots and sequences for the camera, location, assets and props throughout the pipeline
· Monitor new assets produced by the modelling department, update and replace as required;
· Work with TDs to quickly resolve any specific technical issues;
· Prepare Maya scenes for animation, lighting and rendering;
· Identify potential animation and FX collisions in order to report them to the appropriate department
· Complete Final Set Dress adjustments as requested by the artistic director
· The ideal candidate is thorough and will demonstrate an excellent understanding of the pipeline
· Motivated, able to prioritize and respect deadlines
· Comfortable in non-creative/administrative/clerical tasks
· Autonomous and proactive in solving possible technical problems
· Comfortable working with others, across various departments
· Consistent and active understanding of Maya
· Knowledge of Shotgun and Katana is a plus
· Scripting in Python/Mel is also a plus · Knowledge of Shotgun software
· Bilingualism (French/English);
Toutes vos informations demeureront confidentielles, conformément avec la réglementation sur l'équité en matière d’emploi.
Le masculin est utilisé afin d'alléger le texte.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.