- Toronto, ON, Canada
MR. X is composed of a unique and gifted team of artists, filmmakers and programmers devoted to the art, craft and technology of visual storytelling. Our talented staff, committed to quality above all else, has achieved some of the most original and photo-realistic visual effects and animation seen on film to date. If you have the imagination, talent and drive, then MR. X is looking for you.
- Manage internal edits of film sequences and shots.
- Liaise with production editorial to maintain parity on VFX sequences.
- Assist in setting up new projects ensuring editorial and colour formats of the pipeline are in place.
- Oversee ingestion and processing of incoming client material.
- Deliver completed work to clients or other facilities.
- Create in-house reels including annual company reels, show reels, technical breakdowns, and awards reels.
- Minimum 3 years of visual effects / editorial experience.
- Manage multiple projects and work efficiently with tight deadlines in a professional manner.
- Exercise independent decision making and creative judgment in the development of projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent technical school certification in film editing or computer graphics, or equivalent work experience. (Experience must be in animation, film or digital effects).
- Advanced knowledge of Avid Media Composer and Davinci Resolve.
- A passion for film editing, and a keen eye.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.