Business Development Producer
- Los Angeles, CA, USA
Mill Film is a global studio for both feature and episodic production markets, providing world-class VFX for our award-winning clients. We are committed to building a diverse, inclusive and dynamic team, using the latest technologies to create ground breaking work.
The Business Development Producer for Mill Film is an expert on the brand and the services we have to offer our clients. With a focus on creating, fostering and developing client relationships, the Business Development Producer is responsible for growth and securing new business opportunities for the brand.
- Identify target opportunities utilizing existing company contacts along with their own network.
- Develop leads that are passed on by the Relationship Directors or other key members of the team.
- Act as an ambassador for the brand and be knowledgeable of the history, current projects, key executives and creatives, headcount and other specialized services.
- Be proactive with the clients, listening and learning to anticipate their needs through strong relationships.
- Act as lead contact point for client liaison on allocated projects, working with the Business Development Manager and other key members within the Business Development process.
- Organize and attend client meetings for upcoming projects, ensuring key stake holders are briefed and clear on the objectives of the meeting.
- Create development plans for incoming projects, highlighting client needs, business opportunities and key stake holders to be shared with the team at the beginning of each project.
- Work with the Executive Producer for Talent to assign supervisors to projects.
- Be an active participant in the VFX community, maximizing networking opportunities.
- Maintain an understanding of the wider VFX landscape and a knowledge of our competitors activities.
- 8+ years’ experience within the VFX/Post Production industry.
- Strong network of contacts within the VFX/post community.
- Highly attentive to communicating effectively with clients and internal teams.
- Strong presentation skills both verbal and written.
Technicolor is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state or local law.