- Los Angeles, CA, USA
With offices all over the globe, MPC is one of the world's leading visual effects studios, creating high-end VFX for the advertising and feature film industries. We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come to work every day with the desire to be a part of some of the best work in the industry.
Our teams in Vancouver, and throughout our global network of studios, produce creative, visually stunning and technically challenging VFX and digital projects of the highest quality, and we are looking for candidates with a desire to be involved in the success of these projects.
The Visualization Production team as a whole are responsible for managing the artists, schedules and client expectations of all of our advertising VFX work. If you have a passion for production and VFX then we want to hear from you!
The Visualization Coordinator is the glue for all of our creative teams. It is important you are resilient, proactive and know how to work cohesively as part of the bigger picture. You will have a personable nature, be highly organized and a keen problem solver.
You are the key and first link between creative brief/script and its execution in accordance to the budgeted cost, resources and timeline. The core responsibility is to manage and complete the tasks in close collaboration with the overall Visualization Producer, Supervisor, Artists and the wider production team.
You will be involved in the entire creative process of a project and will ensure the smooth running of project, particularly on a global level on a day to day basis. You will be supporting the Producer & Visualization Supervisor who are ultimately responsible for the project as a whole and constant communication and collaboration will be key to this. It is crucial that you are able to work and think as part of a team.
Responsibilities & Experience
- Assisting the Visualization Producers, Supervisors, Leads & Artists to ensure the smooth running of our visualization projects.
- Manage schedules and track regular progress through the departments involved making sure all internal and external targets are met.
- Anticipate deadline challenges and discuss them with the Producer & Supervisor, to allow them to problem solve and plan accordingly.
- Communicate and work with our wider team, in all office locations including Bangalore, New York, LA, Amsterdam & Shanghai.
- Manage and run reviews/dailies/calls and relay back minutes/notes/briefs to all involved/concerned.
- A good team player, proactive and solution oriented person should be able to maintain teams and keep work culture positive and professional at work.
- Proficient in both communication written and verbal with negotiating skills. Should be able to asses and evaluate requirements through questioning skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to communicate positively and work effectively among teams across sites.
- Exposed to MS Office (especially good in excel and MS project for scheduling part)
- Exposed to shot production tools/software (like or similar to Google Docs/Shotgun/F-Track, etc.)
- Must have thorough VFX Pipeline knowledge & a good understanding of inter departmental workflows in VFX pipeline.
- Experience communicating on a global level a plus.
Technicolor is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state or local law.