Artiste look-développement / Lookdev Artist
- Montreal, QC, Canada
Mill Film builds inclusion and diversity into the foundation of the studio. We believe that inclusion and diversity are the solution to delivering excellence in creative VFX for our clients. We foster a culture of respectful candor, where artists, production and technologists come together to build a talent community devoted to realizing industry leading VFX solutions for feature and episodic content for major Studios.
Lookdev Artists are responsible for producing high-quality lookdev and shading. If you have a passion for Lookdev then we want to hear from you.
For consideration we would expect many of the following skills:
- Strong Knowledge of Renderman (user level)
- Strong understanding of rendering methods.
- Understanding Physically Plausible Shading models
- Shader Writing Ability is a plus
- Previous experience with Linux
- Knowledge of Mel/Python scripting
- Previous experience in a VFX environment
- Previous experience performing Look Development tasks
- Experience of real-world lighting and photography
- Katana experience would be a bonus
If we do not have any openings within our Look Dev team at the time you apply we will ensure that we keep in touch for future opportunities. If we do have a position we think would interest you then we will be in touch really soon!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.