JAMF Systems Administrator
- London, UK
The Moving Picture Company (MPC) is a global creative studio with a single goal: to create experiences that move people. With decades of storytelling experience, we are perpetually pushing the limits of what is technologically and artistically possible to tell visually stunning stories. MPC continues to lead in an ever-evolving industry, building authentic and long-lasting connections with audiences across all channels.
We are always looking for talented individuals to help us push creative and technical boundaries.
There is currently a vacancy in our technology team. This role offers the successful candidate unlimited potential to advance technical skills, offers experience with state-of-the-art technology and opportunity to learn from talented digital media specialists.
This role works in collaboration with VFX Supervisors, Compositing Supervisors, 3D Animators and Production staff to advise management and clients.
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert on MacOS, iOS, and Apple technologies, recommending and implementing security policies as needed
- Maintains and Evolve Mac management infrastructure (JAMF Pro)
- Mentor other team members and help develop standards and procedures as needed
- Design, create and maintain Mac OS image/staging and deployment methods
- Coordinate and execute patching and OS upgrades
- Provide 3rd level support for escalations
- Use out-of-the-box thinking to create scalable solutions with a strong sense of prioritization
- Help coordinate software rollouts to minimize negative impact to business
- Create and maintain scripts, packages, utilities, and configuration profiles
- Proactively implement solutions to increase self-service and minimize business downtime
- Partner with global technology teams to ensure all solutions will function globally
- Ensure that all necessary documentation/training is available
- Lead or participate on projects with global technology teams to implement changes
- Collaborates with vendors to design and implement solutions and resolve issues
- Work with the technology team to support our clients when needed
- O365, Active Directory Administration
- An understanding of Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Trouble shooting knowledge of Adobe Suite, Cinema 4D, Autodesk Products, Nuke and Houdini.
- Render queuing/dispatching software
- A JAMF Pro qualification
- A history of working with MacOS / Apple Devices of 3+ years
- Client facing experience.