- London, UK
With offices all over the globe, MPC is one of the world's leading creative studios, creating high-end visual effects, animation, creative content and immersive experiences for the advertising and film industries.
We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the industry. Our teams in London, and throughout our global network of studios, produce creative, visually stunning and technically challenging VFX and digital projects of the highest quality, and we are looking for candidates with a desire to be involved in the success of these projects.
Concept Artists work across all MPC projects from film to commercial. Designing creatures, characters and environments the concept artist will often work closely with the Director or Creative Lead, developing visual ideas and establishing the look and feel of a project.
If you have a passion for concept art and are a master at Photoshop then we want to hear from you.
We are looking for versatile artists able to switch from realistic to more stylised work, and with a commercial eye for what clients are looking for.
- Developing all types of visual concept work for VFX projects
- Support the work of Directors, Creative Directors and other Creative leads in the production of visual documents
- Working closely with other DMPs, CG Artists and Compositors to deliver the highest quality visual output
- Previous experience in Concept Art in a VFX, Games or Animation production environment
- Thorough knowledge of Photoshop and other supporting packages
- Additional skills in 3D are a benefit
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.